[plug] httpd fails to start

Kingsley Haldane Bugarin OAM biggles at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 19 09:56:30 WST 2005

Hi all

I have a problem with a couple of Redhat 9 systems that I've been trying
to fix for some time with no success.

What's the chance of a member, preferably living out my way
in the hills, being able to drop in and take care of this?  I'll pay
travelling and consulting time, though I don't have a huge budget.

On my personal system the password protected keys are in place but httpd
just fails to start.  On the other system, which was a production
server, I had to get rid of the password protected keys and httpd won't
start anymore.

For someone who knows what they are doing it's probably a 10 minute
job, but I don't even know what's wrong and haven't been able to find
anything useful in any forums.

Regards
Kingsley

--