[plug] Linux Desktop Market

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 25 13:24:33 WST 2005

Craig Ringer wrote:

> That gets me to one of the issues I do have about OO.o - I still wish it
> had a clean, simple UI alternative to the MS Office clone UI. If you
> know Office, the current OO.o interface is good, but if you just want
> something quick and easy to use that works well, it's horrific.

What are KOffice or AbiWord like?  A year or so ago, when I last looked
at AbiWord it appeared to be what you suggest.  I've never seriously
looked at KOffice, but I read that it does an acceptable job of file
import/export.

Kev

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!