[plug] Easy Installation: Linux Desktop Market

James L. Clarke jamesc at global.net.au
Tue Oct 25 20:30:40 WST 2005

John,

As much as I think you're all-round nice bloke and all... I think that your wrong
on this one about the .package being the solution...

Any Windows and even Mac zealots, to whom I've show the easy package management
built into Ubuntu have been truely impressed with how the whole software system
can be managed from one place, just by simply checking or unchecking a box. It's
that simple...

No offence mate, but your suggestion that we go back to the way Windows or Mac
does it, just because the user are familiar with it... is like suggesting a car
company stops having their cars run on Hydrogen just because everyone else is
still running on petrol.

Just my two cents, but I still think you're a great bloke...

James