[plug] Time to replace palm m130?

Ashley Jennings fooscope at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:06:39 WST 2005

Hi Kev,

I don't know of any outlets in Perth and I doubt there would be any
stockists here(but happy to have info to the contrary).
I'll be taking mine to Plug workshops so anyone interested can have a
play there.
The only downside of the 6000 is it's codename of "Tosa" :-P
and more seriously... none that I know of.
Some of the posts I read concerning installs to the SL range say
things like "5500 installs without a hitch,  6000/760/800/3000 needs
this tweak or that tweak" so from that I think most things are first
developed on the 5500 being more common.
This is my first pda so I went with something tried and true even if
it is a little lower spec.

I'll post some details from it when it turns up.   (c:

Ashley
http://gumnut.sf.net