[plug] Linux Desktop Market

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Oct 28 13:08:42 WST 2005

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:54, simon wrote:

> Funny, Ive never had a problem. It just works.

Lucky you.  I've spent much of my free time this week hunting down missing
symlinks or old packagaes from my upgrade from LE2005 to 2006.0.  For
instance, something as fundamental as slocate was removed during the upgrade.
Same with mysql.  The old package was removed and the new one wasn't
installed.  Strangely, the config files and /etc/init.d scripts remained.
Screwy.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/