[plug] OpenOffice Ubuntu Hoary/Breezy AMD64

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 22:53:51 WST 2005

Ok. I had Ubuntu Hoary installed, and after getting my breezy mirror,
I did a dist-upgrade. I also got openoffice.org2 installed, which is
actually a beta, cause 2 wasn't realised when the mirror was made ;-)

Anyway. openoffice.org2 wasn't working, due to some 32bit libraries
not being installed right or something. So I downgraded openoffice
back to openoffice.org1/breezy, even went and removed it completely,
and reinstall openoffice.org1/hoary! Still no luck!

Anyone else gotten it working (on an AMD64) or had problems and fixed them??

Thanks

Tim