[plug] Episode 8 of the LA Update and LUG Roundup are now available

Karin Purser lugroundup at k-sit.com
Sun Oct 30 17:44:52 WST 2005

Hi All,

Episode 8 of the LA Update and the LUG Roundup
is now available.

Episode 8 of the LA Update finds us completing our chats with Rodney
Gedda - Journalist for Computer World Magazine - and Glynn Foster. As
well we announce episode 10 is going to be our first live event, webcast
live from the Sydney Linux Users Group November meeting!

I apologise for the lateness of the roundup, but as I was nearing the
end of editing ready to put it up, my machine died a spectacular death
and I have spent all morning redoing the show.

I speak with Adrian Casey from ASLUG in Alice Springs, Josh Reid
from the newly formed Computerbank Illawarra and there is heaps in the
roundup, including info on OSDC2005 and LCA2006.

http://la-pod.k-sit.com

      Cherio
      Karin

  "May all your hopes and dreams