[plug] Apache with XUL index files

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:48:26 WST 2005

> I immediately thought you could have PHP send a redirect request back to
> the browser, so you serve index.php, which bounces the user onto
> index.xul.
>
> <?php header("Location: index.xul"); ?>
>
> Probably not the solution you expected, but one that would work.

I actually already do something similar. I was kinda hoping though,
that I could do away with that. I know I can send a mime type via php
as well, so might try that. Ideally, the project I'm working on, will
be released on SF.net when finished, so what ever I do, it needs to
look ok (not a nasty hack) and be easy for most people to do on their
own servers, or on their host (not likely, it's an intranet project
only!)

Tim