[plug] edit pdf's under linux?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 1 13:57:23 WST 2005

wont work: even the text is in the form of images and vector strokes.

My first attempt was like that bsuggested below, though instead of sed I
used gvim. Ive now extracted the pages (as 600dpi png's), edited where
necessary with gimp, saved as postscript, merged with psjoin and am now
converting back to postscript.  The pdftk that others have mentioned is
new to me and I am building it now to check it out.

BillK