[plug][OT] Who's a Good Hardware Supplier in Perth?

Jo! linux-plug at localtalents.net
Mon Sep 5 16:46:16 WST 2005

Hi... Try the following:

OmniVision
NetPlus
Trenstech

Used them before.. Quite good.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at plug.org.au [mailto:plug-bounces at plug.org.au] On Behalf
Of James L. Clarke
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 4:23 PM
To: plug at plug.org.au
Subject: [plug][OT] Who's a Good Hardware Supplier in Perth?

I want to purchase some Hardware specifically to use for a Linux server

I don't need a Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, Sound Card, Modem, OS installed,
software, etc

I do need 2 x network connections, 2 x 300Gb HD, 1Gb RAM, 64Bit CPU (Intel
or
AMD) and matching mother board, DVD-Rom. I can build Hardware myself I would
rather not, but I do want to install and configure the OS (64 Bit Debian)
myself.

Can any one recommend a good hardware supplier, who uses quality components,
who can built to an exact spec, and who has no probs in supplying hardware
without any software installed.

Regards,

James

This mail sent through Global Dial Mail http://mail.globaldial.com