[plug][OT] Who's a Good Hardware Supplier in Perth?

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 06:26:29 WST 2005

www.navada.com.au osborne park is the one I seem to end up getting most of my parts from

Someone want to make up a list of dealers out of this lot (or add some more) so we can rate the perth stores

Austin (both of them) customer service sucks majorly

mcgtech barely better

Wolfbite

"James L. Clarke" <jamesc at global.net.au> wrote:
I want to purchase some Hardware specifically to use for a Linux server

I don't need a Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, Sound Card, Modem, OS installed,
software, etc

I do need 2 x network connections, 2 x 300Gb HD, 1Gb RAM, 64Bit CPU (Intel or
AMD) and matching mother board, DVD-Rom. I can build Hardware myself I would
rather not, but I do want to install and configure the OS (64 Bit Debian) myself.

Can any one recommend a good hardware supplier, who uses quality components, who
can built to an exact spec, and who has no probs in supplying hardware without
any software installed.

Regards,

James

This mail sent through Global Dial Mail http://mail.globaldial.com