[plug][OT] Who's a Good Hardware Supplier in Perth?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 6 22:12:02 WST 2005

For Austins, Ive taken to printing the html from the website, phoning
immediately before I leave (usually drop in on the way home from work).
Now PLE are in Albany Highway, I'll be giving them a try and see if they
are any more reliable - Ive also been caught by this no stock trick.
But by the same token I have had some good service (returns, testing
which showed the early agp video card was ok, but my bios wasnt etc -
all ages ago though).  I think it depends on the staff present.

BillK