[plug][OT] Who's a Good Hardware Supplier in Perth?

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Sep 7 09:08:59 WST 2005

On Monday 05 September 2005 17:26, Caleb Duggan wrote:
> I've found Evolution Xtreme to be pretty good

They buy most of their stuff from DMA anyway, so you might as well deal
direct. DMA have a minimum order of $100 and some paperwork to fill
out, and sometimes have been fussy over returns, but in general aren't
too bad.

I've got good mileage out of PLE and NetPlus. PLE will go as far out of
their way to help you as the various rules of trade permit, and NetPlus
have always been efficient and courteous.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia