[plug] Resellable virtual hosting

Scott Middleton scott at terminus.net.au
Wed Sep 7 17:54:03 WST 2005

Hi Chris

www.terminus.com.au

Debian Preferred  UMLs here :)

Also in the not too distant future Terminus will be setting up a dedicated
Cpanel Web host manager (www.cpanel.com). It is Linux based commercial
software that will be deployed for I.T. operators like us. I've been using
it lately and it has really blown my mind with the easy to use setup for
domains. You can resell domain services and keep track of email accounts,
Traffic, Disk usage and assign limits to particular packages.

Scott