[plug] Linux Accounting Packages

Randal Adamson ranz at devdata.net
Thu Sep 8 13:04:59 WST 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 12:29 +0800, Rennie wrote:
> Maybe Kmymoney? Lame name but it seems to have improved quite a lot in
> recent times. GNUCash on the other hand seems to have stagnated
> recently - although it may well be better for what you want.

I have tried GNUCash and KMymoney - both are great for running a SOHO or
your personal accounts. Great work by the open sources guys on those
projects too!

I have a friend who has mentioned Compiere to me as an option:

www.compiere.org

Apparently there are 3 AUS/NZ Partners and one is based in Perth.

I'm going to look into this a bit more ...

Keep the ideas coming tho - I'm still interested in what you guys all
use :)

Cheers,

Ranz