[plug] ArachNet sale to AmCom...

Adrian Woodley Adrian at ScreamingRoot.org
Thu Sep 8 13:47:33 WST 2005

We've had some pretty bad experiences with AmCom at work. Their fibre
network is pretty useless, and I don't think they could find their own
collective arses with two hands and street directory. I wouldn't trust
them to plug a cat5 in the right way. I'll be looking to jump ship in
the not to distant future, as soon as I've sorted out a hosting
arrangement at work. Someone like Westnet will probably be on the cards.

(Any AmCom employees who're on this list, fix our fibre connection and
I'll take it all back).

Adrian Woodley

ScreamingRoot.org
Are you a Screamer?