[plug] Linux on Laptops

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 9 06:59:30 WST 2005

Maybe if the ui is designed for one button - but I am not sure one
button is good design as it is so limiting - modifiers quickly become
ridiculous and complex: why not just have two buttons (my current mode
is three buttons, the third also having a scroll wheel - when they are
not available, it feels so clumsy!) and accept that they have
advantages.  Was reading last night of an "advanced" logitech mouse with
10 buttons + other functions - that is ridiculous too!  The other
problem is that almost all the software I use, even the mac versions
require more than one button, so most of the macs I see have a PC mouse
attached.  I think that answers the question!

Also, I am curious, why answer a question I put nearly a month ago
today? (see dates below)

BillK