[plug] ArachNet sale to AmCom...

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 12:50:20 WST 2005

On 9/9/05, Chris Caston <caston at arach.net.au> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 13:59, Senectus . wrote:
> > I was about to swap to amnet for the 8/1 ADSL.. but they've changed
> > the plans.. as they say "The honeymoon is over" :-(
> >

> What did they change about them?
hmm well in the time that I have said that to the time I just went to
check now.. it's changed _AGAIN_... 0.o
And although it's still less favorable.. it's become a good deal again..
(50 bucks, 8mb/1mb 10gig download and 10 gig waix).
I'm not that big a downloader.. but I _do_ require speed :-D

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
"Luminocity is a cracktastic technology testbed for Metacity." - From