[OT]Re: [plug] ArachNet sale to AmCom...

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Fri Sep 9 21:45:17 WST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 20:31 +0800, Mark B wrote:
> haha "senectus" sounds like an STD
>
> oh and yes, illegal file sharing is bad..

Don't laugh I knew of a girl called "Candida" - when the wife was at Uni
her roommate was keen on naming any future daughters "Escherichia",
after the E Coli bacteria - she loved how the name tripped off the
tongue.

And to keep vaguely on topic, file sharing is bad if it's illegal.

Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart