[plug] Good RAID Howto

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at p-s-t.com.au
Wed Sep 14 10:14:24 WST 2005

Yea, Ben's right.  I'm not sure if you're familiar with IDE devices
under linux but they're always hda/hdb (first channel, master/slave, two
devices), hdc/hdd, etc etc).

So all devices listed as sda, are in fact the one drive, or logical
drive (in your case, sda would be the initial RAID array.

Are there any sd* listed devices in dmesg?

Regards

Shannon