[plug] Anyone here have any experiences with bushcom?

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Sat Sep 17 11:43:43 WST 2005

Hi Chris

I have just gone through the process of investigating broadband for the shire
of Nannup, and come up with BroadbandNet as the preferred provider.

Oh Bugger, the power's just gone off, happens way too often down here. Glad I
have a UPS :-)

Back again an hour and a half later...

I have heard some disturbing rumours regarding BushCom. I would advise you to
call Ashley Clements on 9722 3888 at Connect SouthWest,
http://www.connectsouthwest.com.au/ our regional broadband broker for advice
before you go too far down the track with them. If they have improved their
act recently they may be OK now though.

Steve

--
Steve Boak, P.O. Box 240, Nannup, WA 6275
Nannup Telecentre IT support, ph (08) 9756 3022