[plug] Netgear DG-632

Walter HILL regfrem at connect.net.au
Tue Sep 20 12:59:41 WST 2005

The modem is bridged. "Modem Mode" and "ISP Requires Login" = "NO"
I've got a Smoothwall (LINUX) box handling PPPoE and NAT.
The original DSL-300 which has worked fine for > 2 years has started
playing up - this is what prompted me to buy the DG-632. Previous ISP
was V-APP. All the dropouts occurred after switching to ArachNet (I'm
sure that it is jsut a coincidence). I'm on the Freo exchange.

When I try the DG-632 at home (iiNet) it gets and drops the ADSL link
every couple of minutes.