[plug] OT FS - 1RU Rackmout server (and bits)

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:09:03 WST 2005

I'm interested in the server. I'd just like to know if it has USB
ports and a VGA socket, and if you can run it off a standard kettle
cable. (Basically, can I use it as a cheap desktop replacement?)

Lastly, is there anything on the 40GB drive, or is it blank?

TIA,
Daniel

On 9/21/05, Timothy White <weirdit at gmail.com> wrote:

> > - Cisco 7960 IP Phone (with ps)
> <snip>
> > - Assorted LCD's
>
> Hmmm. Well my dad is currently looking into VoIP. Is this phone
> suitable? (I'll do my research after work today...)
> Also. What size LCD's you got? What sort of prices?!?!
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim

Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com