[plug] delete sections of posts

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:37:56 WST 2005

On 9/23/05, Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham.com.au> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:50:54AM +0800, Timothy White wrote:
> > Ok. To whom ever has access to the lurker stuff. Is it possible to
> > remove the attach and mbox directories, and change message.xsl?
> >
> > Does anyone object to this?
>
> I'm about to put on a captcha for the raw parts. (As I've done on
> http://lists.suspend2.net/ - it asks you to verify yourself as a
> human before downloading the raw parts).

Until then. Attach has been disabled. Your welcome to reenable it in
the config file, and move the mbox and attach dir back. Also, should
we be running lurker-prune?
We will obviously want to clean out the old cached pages once changes
are made. On that note, would you like to do it now so all changes are
reflected??

Thanks

Tim