[plug] RE: October PLUG talk

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:12:19 WST 2005

Hmm... Interesting. Can I say a tentative yes for the moment? I actually
need to time to install the latest KDE, I've been lazy of late and have been
using older distro binaries! ;) I'm actually kinda opposed to GNOME vs KDE
arguments (despite my history of pro KDE-ness), but I realise this all just
a bit of fun! ;) We are just highlighting the positives, right? I don't
really wanna badmouth GNOME.

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"