[plug] Re: [plug-announce] ** September Workshop Notice **

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:29:16 WST 2005

Another option is to hire some slaves to turn your wheelchair into a
one of those things top brass were carried around in way back in Roman
times. (I believe it's called a sedan, but don't quote me.)

Then get the slaves to carry you up the 3 stories. :-)

It's even more fun if you've got a sheet of paper you can rip up and
crunch into balls to throw at them while they're too busy holding your
sedan to defend themselves :-)

(Of course, that is assuming you can trust them not to drop the sedan
halfway up a flight :-)

:-7

Daniel Axtens

--
Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com