[plug] Mandrake 10.1 and Mandrive

J Michael Gilks mike.gilks at westnet.com.au
Sat Sep 24 05:45:27 WST 2005

On Friday 23 September 2005 18:00, John and Susan Foster wrote:
> I have used Mandrake for about 3 years now and presently use version 10.1
>
> This month I found I was unable to access mandrakeonline to update my
> system.

Mandriva do like to reorganise their servers and leave people like myself to
find out about it later.
If you are a club member try their mirrors list to get easy setup instructions
for official mirrors.
Another way is to look through the directory structure on
ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/linux
until you find what you want, then point your update and install sources
there.

Hope this helps.

Love
Mike.