[plug] Monitors

John Breen john at johnbreen.id.au
Mon Apr 3 18:27:36 WST 2006

I have a few monitors I don't want any more.  They're all CRT units, two
15" which are free to a good (or even a bad) home, and one 17" LG T710B
for which I would like to recoup around $50 or so.  All are working and
the 17" is only around 18 months old.

They're in Huntingdale (out near Armadale and for those who don't know
where that is, get on South Street and keep heading East) , and if you
want them, you will have to come and get them.

If you're interested, email me offlist to john_at_john-breen_dot_net

Cheers

John Breen