[plug] Protecting Online Files

Bennett, Phillip Phillip.Bennett at bestroads.com.au
Thu Apr 6 08:27:02 WST 2006

What about some sort of terminal server access?  That way the files
would never leave the server.

Only allow logins from the client IP addresses to stop unwanted access
etc.  There will never be any way you can stop a screen capture, or
someone just smply reproducing the documents, but without actually
sending them to the client computer, this is probably the next best
thing...

Just a thought,
Phil.