[plug] Protecting Online Files

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 6 11:35:30 WST 2006

"Aaron Wooten" <aaron at itwa.dynalias.net> writes:

>I recently downloaded a report in pdf format which expired after 30
>days, and I was no longer able to read it. Im not sure how they did
>it but perhaps something like this could be of use to you.

Well you should have grabbed creen images while you had the time.

Or you can set back your system clock a couple of weeks.

Everything's hackable if you are in control of the computer.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "Laws do not persuade just because
 X   against HTML mail     |  they threaten."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.