[plug] VOIP suggestions please

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 7 12:05:43 WST 2006

looks good, but doesnt have the goods, at least for asterix.  I got
better instructions out of various wikis etc turned up from google.
Mind you, I still cant get asterix to work.  I'll get back to it one day
but its been quite a few hours invested so far :(

At least the voip clients work ok (skype, xtenphone, twinkle, linksys
PAP2) without too much fuss.  skype was easiest, the others a little
more difficult but nothing most people cant handle.

BillK