[plug] VOIP suggestions please

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Fri Apr 7 19:48:56 WST 2006

W.Kenworthy wrote:
> skype is secure (encrypted) - for the user!  Its the company that will
> have problems because they cant see/monitor what your doing!  Which
> brings up the point - isnt your vpn tunnel a problem then (unless its a
> company one that they control)?

skype has a number of audited security vulns.. I'm not trying to avoid company monitoring (I am the
company).. I'm passing sensitive information that I want to *know* is secure, thus I control the
infrastructure.

I think I'm getting there anyway.. just having some openvpn problems at one end which appears to be
interfering with some iptables rules.. I'll keep beating my head against it..