[plug] New addition [OT]

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 09:53:11 WST 2006

Yea Congratulations!  I've been thinking about birth weight recently, and
3kg seems like a good weight.  I've heard horror stories of 10+ pound babies
(4.5kg) and that doesn't sound nice.  I was 4.5kg, and I was a big <insert
expletive here>!!! Can't have been a comfortable experience, almost 70cm too
I believe.

Congrats once again!

The question is, do you start him on something educational/easy like
edubuntu, or Mandriva, or go straight to the big guns, throw him at a
Gentoo/Crux install and shout "Go For Gold, no dinner til you complete that
stage 1 install!"