[plug] Mandriva users only - the rest don't look ;-)

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Mon Apr 10 10:17:16 WST 2006

Richard Meyer wrote:
> My Mandriva newsletter talked about this site being a great repository
> for Mandriva packages. I suppose all of you get the newsletter, but for
> those who don't
> http://mobile.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/03/29/2131259
> http://www.seerofsouls.com/

On a related note, I'm looking to download the 2006 i{3,5}86-32 Mandriva
DVD today. I've had no trouble finding a mirror to get the CDs, but I'd
rather have a single disc. Can anyone point me in the right direction? A
nice fast Australian link would clearly be preferable, but a resumable
(http I guess) download mirror would also be fine.

Thanks,
Greg.