[plug] Mandriva users only - the rest don't look ;-)

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Mon Apr 10 11:10:59 WST 2006

Ranime wrote:
> ftp.iinet.net.au
> /pub/MandrivaLinux/official/iso/2006.0/i586
>
> you should find the dvd ISO there (approx 2gig)
> and it seems to be on the free WAIX traffic
>
>> On a related note, I'm looking to download the 2006 i{3,5}86-32
>> Mandriva DVD today. I've had no trouble finding a mirror to get the

I went and had a look around in there, but couldn't find it - in fact I
couldn't even find CD isos. I ended up ticking both boxes with a fast
link in Japan that's also resumable, found from the standard mirror
list. Twenty minutes and it'll be done...
http://ftp.riken.go.jp/Linux/mandrake/official/iso/2006.0/i586/Mandriva-Linux-Free-2006-DVD.i586.iso