[plug] Redhat ES.

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Mon Apr 10 17:58:03 WST 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 16:41 +0800, chris wrote:
> Thanks for that I have been trying to get this info all day much appriciated
>
> Thanks
> Chris

You're welcome.

T'was in the first place I looked (almost) since I suspected that RH
would sell over the 'net to someone with a credit card or a business
order, and - whap!! - resellers.

Just goes to show a different approach can often make a difference.
Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart

Linux Counter user #306629