[plug] yum

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Mon Apr 10 21:07:03 WST 2006

I've been away from my PC for several days and just trawling thru the
backlog of list mail ...

All I can tell you is that this is NOT the way it should be.  If one mirror
fails then it falls back to the next one, and the next until all options are
exhausted.  I haven't used yum for a while and can't offer a way to fix it
nor offer any insight to your /etc/yum.conf.  Having confirmed that it's
wrong, I suggest that you keep looking for solutions, but maybe not on PLUG
because no one else had an answer.  Are there no yum/fedora users among you
?  ;-)

Gavin.