[plug] File System Types ?

Stuart Midgley stuart.midgley at ivec.org
Tue Apr 11 11:06:29 WST 2006

I like ReiserFS.  In my own testing is performs far better then EXT3
(especially on top of software and hardware raid devices).

I also like the fact that it has dynamic inode allocation, ext3 has
static, and it is trivial to resize the filesystem... I've also had
some serious crashes and always managed to recover my ReiserFS...

Stu.

--
Dr Stuart Midgley
Industry Uptake Program Leader