[plug] Seminars

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 21:27:53 WST 2006

On 4/12/06, J Michael Gilks <mike.gilks at westnet.com.au> wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 April 2006 10:14, Senectus . wrote:
> > ahh crap!
> > Was it the oracle suite one?
> > damnit.. :-(
> >
> No, but it could have been if there was any interest.
> This was the one where the only people to turn up were new guests and
> therefore unsure if they were in the right place.

Hmmm, not sure what happened. I've not even had a chance to read the
CTTE list...

I think it's come down to a busy Committee, and lack of communication.

I'm very sorry to anyone who turned up (Ikhwan Rivai) and we have much
better organisation with the workshops, mainly because we don't have
to organise speakers ;-)

Anyone who wants to put their hand up for a talks coordinator
position, feel free ;-)

Just for a heads up, we normally do publish the details of the talks,
if they get organised, so even though the website says there will be a
talk, it should still say TBA, and have a note about contact committee
if you have a topic/talk for us ;-)
We also send out an email to the announcement list, and to the main PLUG list.

Very sorry to anyone who turned up. If we get interest, and someone
organises it, the talk may go ahead next week....

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956