[plug] Squid add google search variable

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 22:37:39 WST 2006

> I am having a mental blank, I would like to force all users who use
> google image search to append the variable &vss=safe to their requests.
> I know this is possible using squid but all my google searches are
> not returning what I want.
>
> Does anyone know off the top of their head how to do this or know the
> search terms I should be using?

I'm sure looking at adzapper, and how it integrates, should be able to
give you some idea of how it works. Of course, the user won't see the
&vss=safe append to your search result, so I'm not 100% sure how you
would test it.

Tim
p.s. If i get a chance, I'll look at the code for you
--
Linux Counter user #273956