[plug] downloading FC5 at UWA using SNAP?

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Sat Apr 15 01:56:12 WST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to download a copy of FC5 install cd .iso files and I'm trying to see if there's a way to do it at UWA using my SNAP account without incurring another bill. I asked internet support and they said to use a UCC page to see if the traffic was WAIX and that if it said it was free it probably would be...but it wasn't, at least not for SNAP accounts. Anyone know of a way? I don't feel like paying another $10 into my SNAP account for another 'probably' solution :-)

Regards,

Ari