[plug] Decent open source digg clone?

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Mon Apr 17 22:03:28 WST 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 20:38, Lyndon Maydwell wrote:
> Apparently it's caused by placing break/continue inside 'if'
> statements and similar. These are only meant to be used in
> for/while/case constructs. You could look into the source code were
> the error is being raised, and rework it into a nested if.
>
> eg.
> FROM
> if(blah) {
>  do foo
>  if(blab) break;
>  do bar
> }
> if(blah) {
>  do foo
>  if(! blab) {
>   do bar
>  }
> }
>
> But more than likely the problem has been fixed in a newer release
> which would be easier than (but not as fun as)  tweaking the source
> yourself.

Thanks for that. I did say I was going to try and learn PHP :)

There didn't seem to be a bar so I just removed the break and I no
longer get the error.

> Not sure about the other error.

I'm not sure if it's causing any problems.

I still can't vote which is odd. Any ideas? Hopefully I will hear back
from the developer and he is still working on the project.