[plug] plug archives

chris sisman chris-sisman at dodo.com.au
Wed Apr 19 13:07:25 WST 2006

Why do I get an error message when I try to go to plug archives...or any
other plug page?
lurker- failed to render page.
the lurker .cji must one parameters: the requested file. the value of
QUERY-STRING is taken to be the path of the request file, and
REQUEST-URI is taken to be its URI. Setting a 404 error handler to
lurker.cgi?/frontend/pathwill usually set these enviroment variables.
Additionaly, lurker can be told t use an alternative config file via the
LURKER-CONFIG enviriment variable.
Please can anyone tel me what on earth this means. and why cant I bring
up the page.
I probably stuffed it up myself trying to install linux.
But what the heck have I done now?
Chris from Albany.