[plug] To trash a MBR

Paul Arch paul at sdmgroup.com.au
Thu Apr 20 11:40:01 WST 2006

Hi,

 sounds like an odd request, but I want to kill an installed
mbr/bootloader on a compact flash unit I have here, to make sure the
imaging utility I am using correctly works.

 This is because the compact flash units I am trying this process on
have already had working linux/grub installations.

 Any ideas ? Currently grub is installed, with three linux partitions.
This will save me a trip to dicksmiths and buying a new cf just to check
if this function of the imaging process works.

 cheers

 Paul Arch