[plug] 65535

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Apr 21 18:19:14 WST 2006

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:21, William Kenworthy wrote:
> None in the logs of two machines I looked at (1 isp, one on a university
> network), but I found found 3 nasties listed against it via google (RC1
> Trojan, SINS and adoreworm)

Yeah, I'm not getting any now either.  But for a few days I was getting a lot
of hits (1/sec for a while) for my small site.  They were bashing up against
the firewall so it's probably not a problem for me - except in bandwidth use.
But I was concerned it might have been a new doze infection that I hadn't
heard about because I've been so busy with bub.

Thanks for you help,

skribe
--
<taniwha> Zoid: we're nuts, but we're productive nuts:)
* taniwha wonders what productive nuts taste like

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/