[plug] [OT] A collegue just sent me this :)

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Mon Apr 24 13:35:46 WST 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:23, simon wrote:
> If John Wayne had been a Linux user, he would have used Gentoo.

Let me disagree with you on this.  John Wayne was an actor and therefore while
it may have looked like he was doing dangerous stuff he was only acting and
was in no real danger.  This means he must have been a Mandrake user, or
perhaps Yggdrasil - given that both are dead =).

skribe
--
Win98 error 004: Virus activated from DOS Prompt - but the virus requires
Windows. Your system will be rebooted for the Virus to take effect. [ OK ]

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/