[plug] [OT] A collegue just sent me this :)

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Mon Apr 24 19:40:31 WST 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:50, Craig Dyke wrote:

> Actually I probably would have said he was a Windows user as he only
> pretends to do stuff.

I agree, but the premise was that if he was a linux user.

I was actually hoping that others might come up with some alternative
reasonings for why he was a user of such and such distro.  Of course there's
probably some on this list that were born after his death whom are wondering
who the heck John Wayne is =).

skribe
--
Each honest calling, each walk of life, has its own elite, its own aristocracy
based on excellence of performance.  -- James Bryant Conant

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/