[plug] 2006 Census - online

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Aug 2 11:51:52 WST 2006

-
> > it doesn't display correctly in Firefox on Windows (I'm at work) - I
> > suspect it's because I always override fonts and colours. So I think
> > I'll stick with the paper version!
> >
> > Margaret
>
> Displays fine on my Firefox but there are some problems on Konqueror.

Firefox (1.5) on Win98SE - user_guide.html displays correctly.

Firefox (1.5) on FC5 - user_guide.html displays correctly in top half of
page but some text field overlap near bottom of page.

Konqueror on FC5 - user_guide.html displays correctly in top half of page
but many text fields overlap from half way down the page to bottom of
page. Some text fields obscured by coloured panels.

Regards Arie