[plug] Novell Install: 2 FREE SEATS..... Today 5pm (fwd)

Michael Holland myk at myk.id.au
Wed Aug 2 13:51:20 WST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:19:24 +0800
From: Tania Leban <tleban at novell.com>
To: Tania Leban <TLeban.APAC-2.APAC at novell.com>
Subject: 2 FREE SEATS..... Reminder:   Install Fest -  Wed, 2nd August @ 5pm

Hi All

We've had 2 cancellations today and would like to offer the 2 free seats to your colleagues and/or IT friends.

Would be great to have full-house tonight.

Please ask them to register immediately at http://register.novell.com/login/index.cfm?action=prelogin&fuse=event&id=18376&lcode=enu

Enjoy the session!

Kind regards

Dear All

A friendly reminder to please make sure that you leave yourself enough time to set up your own laptop/PC for a 5pm start time tomorrow afternoon.

You will require the following for a smooth installation:-

1. Video card -  able to run high end graphics
2. Disk space to instal SLED
3. Hardware
4. DVD drive

Novell will be supplying a light supper after the session.

PLEASE NOTE:  We have had 3 cancellations today and would ask you to ask your colleagues if they would like to attend.  If so, they MUST register immediately at http://register.novell.com/login/index.cfm?action=prelogin&fuse=event&id=18376&lcode=enu

Novell's Senior Technical Engineers, Brett & Craig look forward to meeting you tomorrow in the Enterprise Room at the WA Innovation Centre,  Enterprise Unit 3, 11 Brodie Hall Drive  (Entrance via De Laeter Way), Technology Park, Bentley.   Tel:  9451 0900.  Freecall - Nationwide: 1800 628 767

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Leonard Holling, CNPA President at lholling at microvell.com.au or contact myself on 9322 8911.

Kind regards

Tania Leban
Sales & Marketing Support - SA & WA