[plug] I was touched by his noodly appendage (was: Re: Bruce)

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Aug 3 17:24:14 WST 2006

Bernd Felsche wrote:
> Bret Busby <bret at busby.net> writes:
>
>>On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, Harry wrote:
>

>>>Come on you lot. It's fair to say they are probably fielding a huge
>>>volume of emails a few days out from the census from people whining
>>>about one thing or another. "Why isn't FSM in the drop down list for
>>>religion??" etc etc.
>

>>What is FSM? Is that Free Sex Movement?
>

> Flying Spaghetti Monster.
>
> http://www.venganza.org/

Yes. There's a great little piece from Flacco on Intelligent Design in
the Science Show from a couple of weeks ago. The previous interview
about a film called Flock of Dodos is pretty good too. Flacco starts on
the MP3 podcast at 00:35:50

A little gem from the transcript
"I believe that life is not in fact millions of years old, for I am
convinced that I was born yesterday, and was in fact the entire cosmos.
We all arrived just before dawn this morning, literally coming down in
the last shower complete with memories, personal histories, on a planet
peppered with ingenious little fossil traces placed by our maker for the
sole purpose of perplexing a handful of scientists. Ha ha, that'll show
'em!"

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/scienceshow/stories/2006/1691907.htm

No FSM for me. I'll correctly tick No Religion to improve the statistic.

Harry